Appointed by His majesty the King of Bahrain, in 2015 as the Chief Executive Officer of the National Health Regularity Authority in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Member of supreme Council of Health, Member of the National Task Force for competing Covid19.
• Arab Board certificate in Family & Community Medicine in 1990
• Higher studies diploma in medical education from Dundee University in Scotland in 1994
• Diploma in Health Care Management from Royal college of surgeon in Ireland in 2000
Honorees & medals
• Medal of efficiency by his majesty the king of Bahrain In December 2011
• Awarded by the prime minister among the leaders of Moharraq Governorate in 1990.
• Awarded among women leaders in health by Her Highness Shaikha Sabika Bent Ebrahim Al-Khalifa the Princess of Bahrain and Chairperson of Woman Supreme council on the National Woman day Celebration; in 2009
• Awarded by the regional office for eastern Mediterranean of the WHO the Anti-tobacco award of the region in June 2011.
• Global award for health pioneers from UAE 2019.
• Award was presented to women leaders in the legislative field. 2019 by Her Highness Sheikha Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, Princess of Bahrain, and President of the Supreme Council for Women, in the celebration of the National Women’s Day.
• GCC leaders Award 2019 awarded by GCC ministers of Civil Service Bures.
• International Data Corporation IDC Award CEO catalysts of the year 2021.
• Prince Salman bin Hamad Medal for Medical Merit for frontline professionals